We operate somewhat differently from other drive away companies. We deliver only for Thomas and their distributors, and do not use drivers to go from one location to another location.
- All of our drivers leave from High Point, deliver to the designated location, then return back to High Point.
- All of our drivers are DOT qualified, including having a CDL license with a “P” endorsement as mandated by DOT, in addition to having random drug testing.
- We mandate, as does DOT, that the drivers log their trips, and sleep in a hotel nightly and follow all DOT guidelines. We do not allow drivers to sleep on the buses. This helps to ensure that all buses are delivered in a safe and accident free manner.
- QRT, Inc. pays for all expenses incurred that are related to the bus delivery.
- Drivers are paid immediately upon delivery. Pay is based on mileage.
- All drivers are contract laborers.
- QRT provides the transportation back to High Point. (Airfare or van)
- Must have CDL with a “P” endorsement
- Copy of DOT physical (long form) and a copy of your Medical Card
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must be at least 23 years of age with satisfactory work history
- No DUI or DWI convictions in a commercial vehicle or in the past ten years in private vehicle
- No more than two (2) moving violations in a three (3) year period
- No more than two (2) accidents in the last three (3) years (regardless of fault)
- Must be able to pass Random Drug and Alcohol test
- Passport is required to deliver into Canada. A passport is not necessary to deliver in the United States.
If you feel that you meet our requirements and are interested in applying, please contact us for access to our password protected Driver Application Page.